Returning from our family getaway this Christmas, I sat in the airport terminal, said a prayer and began writing down my goals for 2012.
- Deeper daily time with Abba.
- More quality time with the Hubby and Babies.
- Take more steps toward healthy living.
- Be more available.
- Start sketching and drawing again.
- Create more laughter in my world.
- Start blogging again.
- Read 6-8 books.
- Establish ink & mouse for God's glory.
- Become a better designer/artist.
I have also decided to claim a word of the year. Ali Edwards (a well known scrapbook artist) has been inspiring people to pick "One Little Word" for each year. I have joined her Big Picture Class to keep me accountable to stick to my word. The word I have chosen for 2012 is, cherish. The verse I found to inspire me is Proverbs 19:8,
The one who gets wisdom loves life; the one who cherishes understanding will soon prosper.here we go two thousand and twelve...