7.01.2012

Soul Detox | Day 1

A friend of mine, Miss Aleisha from Britches & Boots, started an instagram Bible study and I jumped in. We are going through a devotional on the YouVersion Bible app. If you would like to participate, you must have the YouVersion app. Once in the app, select the devotionals and search for "Soul Detox".  We have been taking pictures of our notes each day and sharing them on instagram. If you aren't on instagram, thats ok... maybe share on your facebook page, or your blog!
#detox2gether
you can look me up on instagram
under the name @mamacares

DAY 1.
Toxic thoughts. How have they negatively affected my life?
Proverbs 4:1-27
Wisdom will protect, watch over me, exalt me, honor, provide straight paths, prevents stumbling, life, light, and health.

Be cherished.

No comments: