|New Years Mobile|
- heavy paper (construction or scrapbook)
- string (ribbon, twine, yarn)
- wire clothes hanger
- cardboard paper towel roll (we used a wrapping paper roll cut in half)
- hole punch
2. Use glue and glitter to decorate your cutouts. Let them dry completely.
|TIP: use a deep box to sprinkle your glitter on your shapes, it will save you some clean-up time after the crafting is done!|
5. Feel free to decorate the tube! We added a touch of glitter but you can paint it or let your little one color it with markers.
6. Cut your string. Feel free to make them all the same length or add various lengths to give it a more whimsical feel.
7. Knot each piece of string so that the knot is larger than the hole punch. Pull each piece of string through a hole in the roll. The knot should keep it in place.
8. Slide the roll onto your wire hanger and twist it around until your holes are at the bottom.
9. Punch holes into the top of your shape (numbers, letters, etc) and thread the string through the hole. Tie another knot.
10. Hang your mobile in a breezy place to watch it dance.
I hope you enjoy this craft. Feel free to share it with your friends. Happy New Year!