1.08.2013

Thank You.


Hello God.
I wanted to stop my day and say...

Thank you for the little nuggets of wisdom you've given me today.
Thank you for reminding me I can't do this world alone.
Thank you for my Prince Charming.
Thank you for the freedoms I am given as a woman in America.
Thank you for the beauty and inspiration I see in your Creation.
Thank you for my stinky bathroom that I hate to clean.
Thank you for my quirky, uncommon family.
Thank you for the resources you give me to parent my children.
Thank you for laughter.  One of my favorite things you made.
Thank you for lifting me up when I just want to stay in bed.
Thank you for the grey skies, I can appreciate the blue ones more.
Thank you for messy but, stocked cupboards.
Thank you for the talents you've generously blessed me with.
Thank you for scarves.  I really love them.
Thank you for showing me how to love others.
Thank you for technology.
Thank you for your endless love for me. Totally don't deserve it.
Thank you for my precious friends.
Thank you for trusting me to raise these three kids.
Thank you for chai tea.  Seriously, thank you.
Thank you for authors that inspire me.
Thank you for the beach.
Thank you for music to move my soul.
Thank you for color.
Thank you for teachers that share your Word.
Thank you for the mistakes I make and the lessons I learn from them.
Thank you for hugs.
Thank you for giving me a piece of your heart.
Thank you for another year of life.
Thank you for social media.
Thank you for sweaters.
Thank you for unanswered prayers.
Thank you for answered prayers.
Thank you for knowing what I need before I am aware.
Thank you for your peace.
Thank you for fresh air.
Thank you for those that give their lives to protect mine.
Thank you for a job.
Thank you for ice cream.
Thank you for your protection.
Thank you for creating memories.
Thank you for understanding.
Thank you for so much more...
Thank you.

No comments: